Problem installing Magritte in Seaside One-Click Experience 3.0

Problem installing Magritte in Seaside One-Click Experience 3.0

Alejandro Garcia
Hello
I'm trying to install Magritte in Seaside One-Click Experience 3.0

To do that in a workspace I typed the following in a workspace:
{{{
Gofer it
       squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
       package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2';  "notice the 2, is that correct?"
       load.
(ConfigurationOfMagritte2 project version: '2.0.5') load
}}}

Evaluated it and the Magritte classes do appear in the system browser.
However when I try to use magritte
something as simpas

MyModelObject asComponent

Throws an erro 'doesNotUnderstand asComponent'

I think the problem is that after installing Magritte
the 'Object class' doesn't get the asComponent method.

Any suggestion on what I might be doing wrong?

TIA

Re: Problem installing Magritte in Seaside One-Click Experience 3.0

John McKeon
Good morning Alejandro
I have seen this happen with the latest metacello configuration. For some reason the Magritte-Seaside package does not get loaded. Use
   Gofer it renggli: 'magritte2'; package: 'Magritte-Seaside'; load
should get it installed.

John

http://john-mckeon.us

Re: Problem installing Magritte in Seaside One-Click Experience 3.0

Tobias Pape
Hi.

> Gofer it
>       squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
>       package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2';  "notice the 2, is that correct?"
>       load.
> (ConfigurationOfMagritte2 project version: '2.0.5') load

Try

(ConfigurationOfMagritte2 project version: '2.0.5') load: #('Magritte-Seaside')

HTH
So Long,
        -Tobias

Re: Problem installing Magritte in Seaside One-Click Experience 3.0

Alejandro Garcia
Thanks Tobias.

Yes this works with no problems.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
>

>> Gofer it
>>       squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
>>       package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2';  "notice the 2, is that correct?"
>>       load.
>> (ConfigurationOfMagritte2 project version: '2.0.5') load
>

> Try
>
> (ConfigurationOfMagritte2 project version: '2.0.5') load: #('Magritte-Seaside')
>

> HTH
> So Long,
>        -Tobias

Re: Problem installing Magritte in Seaside One-Click Experience 3.0

Alejandro Garcia
Hi

John your method works.
Although it

a) Shows a warning about dependencies.  I just clicked [Proceed]
b) After installing seems that there less Magrtie-* class than with
'Gofer in squeaksource'

But in the end it works :-)
Thank you