Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Long Haired David
Hi everyone.

I have been developing a new web site using Seaside on my M1 MacBookAir and I have had no issues.

To deploy it, I have to install Pharo on either a Windows 10 or a Windows Server 2012 server. Pharo has installed on both without any issues. However, I am having problems installing Seaside.

I have Pharo 8.0 installed on both (64 bit version).

If I try and install from the Catalog, I get the following error in the Transcript.

IceGenericError: Failed to stat file 'C:/Users/david/Documents/Pharo/images/Pharo 8.0 - 64bit (stable)/pharo-local.

If I try using Monticello, I get the following:

Metacello new
baseline:'Seaside3';
repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
load
I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while trying to execute the operation: .
This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of credentials.
You may fix this problem in different ways:

1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your command line.
2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use custom SSH keys" and
add your public and private keys).
3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git). I will try to clone the HTTPS variant.

Can you help please?

David
Totally Objects
David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Sanjay Minni
This post was updated on .
Hi David,

I have repeatedly installed Seaside on Pharo 8 / 9 64 bit - Windows 10
without any issues and I have done it using both ssh and https

(see if you can login to github first and if you have updated your public key in github)

I install seaside quickly / simply by

tools->iceberg->[+ add]    (on top panel right)
on popup select: 'clone from github.com'
fill in owner: SeasideSt                       (case does not matter)
       project: seaside
       local directory:                           (leave the default for now)
       protocol                                      try https first (not sure if github requires a password)
                                                         or ssh which may be slightly complicated as ssh public
                                                         key may have to be pasted in your github login

once seaside libraries are pulled in and seaside appears in the iceberg
panel then
right-click on seaside
         on popup scroll down to metacello->install baseline (default)

hope that works

Long Haired David wrote
> Hi everyone.
>
> I have been developing a new web site using Seaside on my M1 MacBookAir
> and I have had no issues.
>
> To deploy it, I have to install Pharo on either a Windows 10 or a Windows
> Server 2012 server. Pharo has installed on both without any issues.
> However, I am having problems installing Seaside.
>
> I have Pharo 8.0 installed on both (64 bit version).
>
> If I try and install from the Catalog, I get the following error in the
> Transcript.
>
> IceGenericError: Failed to stat file
> 'C:/Users/david/Documents/Pharo/images/Pharo 8.0 - 64bit
> (stable)/pharo-local.
>
> If I try using Monticello, I get the following:
>
> Metacello new
> baseline:'Seaside3';
> repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
> load
> I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while
> trying to execute the operation: .
> This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of
> credentials.
> You may fix this problem in different ways:
>
> 1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your
> command line.
> 2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use
> custom SSH keys" and
> add your public and private keys).
> 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git).
> I will try to clone the HTTPS variant.
>
> Can you help please?
>
> David
> Totally Objects

-----
cheers,
Sanjay
cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

David I think that we will release a new Windows VM soon.
We are chasing a problem related to some failures on Windows.
Now I cannot give you a fixed date.

On 22 Mar 2021, at 16:36, David Pennington <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone.

I have been developing a new web site using Seaside on my M1 MacBookAir and I have had no issues.

To deploy it, I have to install Pharo on either a Windows 10 or a Windows Server 2012 server. Pharo has installed on both without any issues. However, I am having problems installing Seaside.

I have Pharo 8.0 installed on both (64 bit version).

If I try and install from the Catalog, I get the following error in the Transcript.

IceGenericError: Failed to stat file 'C:/Users/david/Documents/Pharo/images/Pharo 8.0 - 64bit (stable)/pharo-local.

If I try using Monticello, I get the following:

Metacello new
baseline:'Seaside3';
repository: '<a href="github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository" class="">github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
load
I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while trying to execute the operation: .
This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of credentials.
You may fix this problem in different ways:

1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your command line.
2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use custom SSH keys" and
add your public and private keys).
3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git). I will try to clone the HTTPS variant.

Can you help please?

David
Totally Objects

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Sabine Manaa
I am not sure if it solves your problem but you could set to load via https with:

Iceberg remoteTypeSelector: #httpsUrl

before loading with metacello

David
Totally Objects

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Long Haired David
Tried that. I got the following

Failed to get server certificate: the handle is in the wrong state for the requested operation.

I assume that someone thinks that this is helpful:-)

On 22 Mar 2021 16:06, Sanjay Minni <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi David,

I have repeatedly installed Seaside on Pharo 8 / 9 64 bit - Windows 10
without any issues and I have done it both ssh and https

I do it quickly / simply by

tools->iceberg->[+ add]    (on top panel right)
on popup select: 'clone from github.com'
fill in owner: SeasideSt                            (case does not matter)
       project: seaside
       local directory:                           (leave the default for
now)
       protocol                                      try https first (not
sure if github requires a password)
                                                         or ssh which may be
slightly complicated
once seaside libraries are pulled in and seaside appears in the iceberg
panel then
right click on seaside
         on popup scroll down to metacello->install baseline (default)

hope that works

Long Haired David wrote
> Hi everyone.
>
> I have been developing a new web site using Seaside on my M1 MacBookAir
> and I have had no issues.
>
> To deploy it, I have to install Pharo on either a Windows 10 or a Windows
> Server 2012 server. Pharo has installed on both without any issues.
> However, I am having problems installing Seaside.
>
> I have Pharo 8.0 installed on both (64 bit version).
>
> If I try and install from the Catalog, I get the following error in the
> Transcript.
>
> IceGenericError: Failed to stat file
> 'C:/Users/david/Documents/Pharo/images/Pharo 8.0 - 64bit
> (stable)/pharo-local.
>
> If I try using Monticello, I get the following:
>
> Metacello new
> baseline:'Seaside3';
> repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
> load
> I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while
> trying to execute the operation: .
> This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of
> credentials.
> You may fix this problem in different ways:
>
> 1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your
> command line.
> 2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use
> custom SSH keys" and
> add your public and private keys).
> 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git).
> I will try to clone the HTTPS variant.
>
> Can you help please?
>
> David
> Totally Objects

-----
cheers,
Sanjay

David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Stéphane Ducasse
david

did you succeed to clone or checkout a github repo from this machine and without pharo at all?
Because Pharo is just using libgit.

S.

On 22 Mar 2021, at 18:58, David Pennington <[hidden email]> wrote:

Tried that. I got the following

Failed to get server certificate: the handle is in the wrong state for the requested operation.

I assume that someone thinks that this is helpful:-)

On 22 Mar 2021 16:06, Sanjay Minni <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi David,

I have repeatedly installed Seaside on Pharo 8 / 9 64 bit - Windows 10
without any issues and I have done it both ssh and https

I do it quickly / simply by

tools->iceberg->[+ add]    (on top panel right)
on popup select: 'clone from github.com'
fill in owner: SeasideSt                            (case does not matter)
       project: seaside
       local directory:                           (leave the default for
now)
       protocol                                      try https first (not
sure if github requires a password)
                                                         or ssh which may be
slightly complicated
once seaside libraries are pulled in and seaside appears in the iceberg
panel then
right click on seaside
         on popup scroll down to metacello->install baseline (default)

hope that works

Long Haired David wrote
> Hi everyone.
>
> I have been developing a new web site using Seaside on my M1 MacBookAir
> and I have had no issues.
>
> To deploy it, I have to install Pharo on either a Windows 10 or a Windows
> Server 2012 server. Pharo has installed on both without any issues.
> However, I am having problems installing Seaside.
>
> I have Pharo 8.0 installed on both (64 bit version).
>
> If I try and install from the Catalog, I get the following error in the
> Transcript.
>
> IceGenericError: Failed to stat file
> 'C:/Users/david/Documents/Pharo/images/Pharo 8.0 - 64bit
> (stable)/pharo-local.
>
> If I try using Monticello, I get the following:
>
> Metacello new
> baseline:'Seaside3';
> repository: '<a href="github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository" class="">github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
> load
> I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while
> trying to execute the operation: .
> This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of
> credentials.
> You may fix this problem in different ways:
>
> 1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your
> command line.
> 2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use
> custom SSH keys" and
> add your public and private keys).
> 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git).
> I will try to clone the HTTPS variant.
>
> Can you help please?
>
> David
> Totally Objects

-----
cheers,
Sanjay

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Long Haired David
I am sorry but github is a mystery to me. I installed all of this on my mac with no troubles. Surely it can't be anymore difficult on  PC?

On 22 Mar 2021 18:05, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

> (stable)/pharo-local.
>
> If I try using Monticello, I get the following:
>
> Metacello new
> baseline:'Seaside3';
> repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
> load
> I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while
> trying to execute the operation: .
> This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of
> credentials.
> You may fix this problem in different ways:
>
> 1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your
> command line.
> 2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use
> custom SSH keys" and
> add your public and private keys).
> 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git).

-----
cheers,
Sanjay

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Stéphane Ducasse

> On 22 Mar 2021, at 19:18, David Pennington <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am sorry but github is a mystery to me.

You see you have to debug because if you cannot clone a repo then why Pharo would?

> I installed all of this on my mac with no troubles. Surely it can't be anymore difficult on  PC?

I know why I do not use a windows.
And I can tell you that there are real differences.

S.

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Sanjay Minni
The error seems wierd, but I am a pure windows user and have not encountered
any problem except 1 issue which i will mention below.

I dont know what, if any, at all of below will help and its difficult to
reproduce / simulate the problem as it may clobber up something else.
Logically none of the below are required, though logically you shouldnt be
facing any problem either.

anyways - first a simple path
1. create a github login - thats all and do remember your ID and password
which may be needed later
2. In github click your icon on top right, then go to settings-> SSH and GPG
keys and enter your SSH public key, you will find instructions along the
way. paste your id_isa.pub file from C:\Users\<you>\.ssh (note: i assume you
have generated your ssh key files)
3. save and exit

then
create a new image thru pharo launcher - ** change image name to a short
name ** i.e.
change default "Pharo 8.0 - 64bit (stable)" to say "p8my1" or whatever
here is a typical windows problem of long file names which aggravates as
packages with long names are installed

now try to to install iceberg->add->clone github-> seasidest | seaside | |
(https or ssh)
enter github credentials when asked

hope that helps

Long Haired David wrote
> [...]

> or ssh which may be&#13;
> slightly complicated&#13;
> once seaside libraries are pulled in and seaside appears in the
> iceberg&#13;
> panel then&#13;
> right click on seaside &#13;
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; on popup scroll down to
> metacello-&gt;install baseline (default)&#13;
> &#13;
> hope that works &#13;
> &#13;
>  &#13;
> &#13;
> &#13;
> Long Haired David wrote&#13;
> &gt; Hi everyone.&#13;
> &gt; &#13;
> &gt; I have been developing a new web site using Seaside on my M1
> MacBookAir&#13;
> &gt; and I have had no issues.&#13;
> &gt; &#13;
> &gt; To deploy it, I have to install Pharo on either a Windows 10 or a
> Windows&#13;
> &gt; Server 2012 server. Pharo has installed on both without any
> issues.&#13;
> &gt; However, I am having problems installing Seaside.&#13;
> &gt; &#13;
> &gt; I have Pharo 8.0 installed on both (64 bit version).&#13;
> &gt; &#13;
> &gt; If I try and install from the Catalog, I get the following error in
> the&#13;
> &gt; Transcript.&#13;
> &gt; &#13;
> &gt; IceGenericError: Failed to stat file&#13;
> &gt; 'C:/Users/david/Documents/Pharo/images/Pharo 8.0 - 64bit&#13;
> &gt; (stable)/pharo-local.&#13;
> &gt; &#13;
> &gt; If I try using Monticello, I get the following:&#13;
> &gt; &#13;
> &gt; Metacello new&#13;
> &gt; baseline:'Seaside3';&#13;
> &gt; repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';&#13;
> &gt; load&#13;
> &gt; I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error
> while&#13;
> &gt; trying to execute the operation: . &#13;
> &gt; This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of&#13;
> &gt; credentials. &#13;
> &gt; You may fix this problem in different ways: &#13;
> &gt; &#13;
> &gt; 1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in
> your&#13;
> &gt; command line.&#13;
> &gt; 2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for
> "Use&#13;
> &gt; custom SSH keys" and&#13;
> &gt; add your public and private keys).&#13;
> &gt; 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form
> HTTPS://etc.git).&#13;
> &gt; I will try to clone the HTTPS variant.&#13;

-----
cheers,
Sanjay
cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 22 Mar 2021, at 19:05, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> david
>
> did you succeed to clone or checkout a github repo from this machine and without pharo at all?

This is indeed step one: make sure that you can check out code from git(hub) on the command line in Windows. Only if that works you can do the next steps.

BTW, once you have a repository checked out, you can just point Iceberg to it and load code.

PS: yes, you will also have to learn the basic of git(hub).

> [...]
>> > I will try to clone the HTTPS variant.
>> >
>> > Can you help please?
>> >
>> > David
>> > Totally Objects
>>

>> -----
>> cheers,
>> Sanjay
>> --
>> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Users-f1310670.html

> Stéphane Ducasse
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr / http://www.pharo.org
> 03 59 35 87 52
> Assistant: Aurore Dalle
> FAX 03 59 57 78 50
> TEL 03 59 35 86 16
> S. Ducasse - Inria
> 40, avenue Halley,
> Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza
> Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
> France

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

This is way to complicated for 70 year old developer. Running the code on the github page loaded Seaside,inifile and Ston without fuss so why is it so difficult on Windows?
I have given up and decided to set my Mac up to be on with the lid down and use that as a server as this is a low traffic Web site.
Thanks for all your help.
David

On 23 Mar 2021 07:32, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

>> > custom SSH keys" and
>> > add your public and private keys).
>> > 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git).
>> > I will try to clone the HTTPS variant.
>> >
>> > Can you help please?
>> >
>> > David
>> > Totally Objects
>>

>> -----
>> cheers,
>> Sanjay
>> --
>> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Users-f1310670.html

> Stéphane Ducasse
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr / http://www.pharo.org
> 03 59 35 87 52
> Assistant: Aurore Dalle
> FAX 03 59 57 78 50
> TEL 03 59 35 86 16
> S. Ducasse - Inria
> 40, avenue Halley,
> Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza

David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Julián Maestri-2
Before you give up, try this:
Install (or reinstall) git from https://git-scm.com/ and make sure to set up the option to use Windows Secure Channel library.

image.png

It has solved a lot of issues for me with pharo + git on windows, and not being able to clone via https.

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 at 11:08, David Pennington <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

>> > I will try to clone the HTTPS variant.
>> >
>> > Can you help please?
>> >
>> > David
>> > Totally Objects
>>

>> -----
>> cheers,
>> Sanjay
>> --
>> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Users-f1310670.html

> Stéphane Ducasse
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr / http://www.pharo.org
> 03 59 35 87 52
> Assistant: Aurore Dalle
> FAX 03 59 57 78 50
> TEL 03 59 35 86 16
> S. Ducasse - Inria
> 40, avenue Halley,
> Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza
> Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
> France

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

OK, I got my software working fine on the Mac but I really need it on Windows now so I have had another go. I have followed all the instructions and I have a public key registered with GIT for both the Mac and the Windows laptop. The Mac now quite happily installs stuff that wouldn't load before. (TinyLogger). However, the Windows laptop now get a lot further with the Seaside install but fails with this message:

"LGit_GIT_EEXISTS: Failed to stat file 'C:/Users/david/Documents/Pharo/images/Pharo 8.0 - 64bit (sta...aximumAbsoluteAge.maximumRelativeAge.overflowAction..st': The filename or extension is too long.
"
Any thoughts?

On 22/03/2021 18:18, David Pennington wrote:

> [...]

> (stable)/pharo-local.
>
> If I try using Monticello, I get the following:
>
> Metacello new
> baseline:'Seaside3';
> repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
> load
> I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while
> trying to execute the operation: .
> This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of
> credentials.
> You may fix this problem in different ways:
>
> 1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your
> command line.
> 2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use
> custom SSH keys" and
> add your public and private keys).
> 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git).

-----
cheers,
Sanjay

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France
David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Sanjay Minni
Yes you hit the window filename length problem.

Retry by creating one more pharo 8 image. Only don't take the default image name as you have taken. Change it to very short like p8-1 to keep image file name and consequently the folder name length to a minimum

Then install seaside.

If that doesn't work repost and we will try still another option

Regards
Sanjay

On Fri, 2 Apr, 2021, 9:36 pm David Pennington, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

> (stable)/pharo-local.
>
> If I try using Monticello, I get the following:
>
> Metacello new
> baseline:'Seaside3';
> repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
> load
> I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while
> trying to execute the operation: .
> This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of
> credentials.
> You may fix this problem in different ways:
>
> 1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your
> command line.
> 2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use
> custom SSH keys" and
> add your public and private keys).
> 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git).

-----
cheers,
Sanjay

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France
cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

eftomi
According to my experiences this happens if Pharo images are located deeply in the directory path. It helps if you move the image in question to some higher level. In any case, C:\Pharo should work no matter what.

Seaside has lots of dependencies which are then located under its repository.

Tomaz

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021, 18:31 Sanjay Minni, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

> (stable)/pharo-local.
>
> If I try using Monticello, I get the following:
>
> Metacello new
> baseline:'Seaside3';
> repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
> load
> I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while
> trying to execute the operation: .
> This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of
> credentials.
> You may fix this problem in different ways:
>
> 1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your
> command line.
> 2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use
> custom SSH keys" and
> add your public and private keys).
> 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git).

-----
cheers,
Sanjay

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Long Haired David

Thank you to everyone for your help. I sorted out the public and private keys and shortened the path but it kept up with an authentication issue. I deleted everything and installed V 9.0. I shortened its name and ran the GitHub code and I now have Seaside installed and running. I now need to install STON and I can get my code working.

What a great community this is!

David

On 02/04/2021 17:43, Tomaž Turk wrote:

> [...]

> (stable)/pharo-local.
>
> If I try using Monticello, I get the following:
>
> Metacello new
> baseline:'Seaside3';
> repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
> load
> I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while
> trying to execute the operation: .
> This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of
> credentials.
> You may fix this problem in different ways:
>
> 1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your
> command line.
> 2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use
> custom SSH keys" and
> add your public and private keys).
> 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git).

-----
cheers,
Sanjay

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France
David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: Problem installing Seaside on Windows

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
I normally build on the server where I deploy (linux of course), but you do not have to. Pharo is cross platform. So it is perfectly possible to build your deployment image on your mac, copy it over and run it on the server. I would always advise to not save the image with running servers inside, but to use a start up script to start your server explicitly.