Problem load Magritte

Vitor Medina Cruz
Hello,

I am getting the error message while trying to load magritte through the Pharo5 Catalog on a Windows machine:

"This package depends on the following classes:
GRPharoPlatform
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
GRPharoPlatform>>#magritteAllSubInstancesOf:do:
GRPharoPlatform>>#magritteClassNamed:
GRPharoPlatform>>#magritteColorClass
GRPharoPlatform>>#magritteEvaluatorClassFor:
GRPharoPlatform>>#magritteTimeStampClass
GRPharoPlatform>>#magritteTimeStampIfAbsent:
GRPharoPlatform>>#magritteUniqueObject

Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation."

If I 'Proceed' I think magritte don't installs correctly since many classes are missing. I couldn't find the project of GRPharoPlatform so that I could install before magritte.

Anyone can help?

Thanks,

Vitor

Re: Problem load Magritte

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 17/02/17 12:34, Vitor Medina Cruz wrote:StephanEggermont
> I am getting the error message while trying to load magritte through the
> Pharo5 Catalog on a Windows machine:

Looks like a wrong version of the configuration.
It looks like ConfigurationOfMagritte3-TudorGirba.122 did not get
copied to the MetaRepo. I've fixed that.
You can also download it from smalltalkhub
Magritte/Magritte3, and then do a ConfigurationOfMagritte3 load

Stephan