Problem loading Pier and Seaside

Damien Cassou
Hi,

I can't manage to make ConfigurationOfPierVoyage to load. PierVoyage
has few dependencies by itself, but the projects it depends on (Pier
and VoyageMongo) depend on other projects. The error message I get is:

    'No version found for ''3.1.0'' of ConfigurationOfSeaside3'

which looks strange :-). To reproduce:

   (Gofer new smalltalkhubUser: 'estebanlm' project: 'Voyage';
configurationOf: 'PierVoyage'; yourself) load.

   ((ConfigurationOfPierVoyage project version: #development) record:
'ALL') loadDirective.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Problem loading Pier and Seaside

Johan Brichau-2
This is a rather strange error.
I am now getting that version 3.0.8 cannot be found for ConfigurationOfSeaside3

What I am seeing is that ConfigurationOfSeaside3 never gets loaded.
Metacello is not trying to find it in the repository that it was specified with in the jqwidgetbox spec.

It works with #load instead of #record, no?

Johan

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It works with #load instead of #record, no?

for a certain definition of *works* :-). The error is just different.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Problem loading Pier and Seaside

DiegoLont
Hi Damien,

I think you found a bug in Metacello. I tried to analyze your configuration in the latest dev of Moose, and I first fetched your configuration, so I could look at the whole configuration. It did not give any errors. Also I got a decent reply on:
>> ((ConfigurationOfPierVoyage project version: #development) record:
>> 'ALL') loadDirective.

I did not try to load your configuration yet. But as far as I can see, everything looks fine. When I do not fetch the configuration first, the I get the error "no version found for …", as if it does not load everything.

Cheers,
Diego