Problem on Mingw

Vasileios Anagnostopoulos
Hi,

after installing the 3.2.90 alpha on mingw I cannot run gst-browser. It
is full of invali c-callouts.

The same when I try to run on examples CairoDemo. It complaints about
call-out on SDL_SetVideoMode

The gst-blox works fine.

My system is Windows 7 x86 with latest mingw.

I compiled
SDL-1.2.15.tar/tcl8.5.14-src.tar/tk8.5.14-src.tar/libffi-3.0.13.tar

from source

I used the binaries

dlfcn-win32-shared-r19.tar
gnutls-3.2.1-w32
curl-7.31.0-devel-mingw32
gtk+-bundle_2.24.10-20120208_win32
freeglut-2.8.1

The compilation needs desperately -L/mingw/lib and -I/mingw/include and
glut must be changed to link to -lopnegl32 and -lgu32 instead of -lX11
(after renaming libfreeglut.dll.a to glut.dll.a)

The documentation step fails on blox.texi (though I have texlive) so I
removed it

I have taken great care to keep my environment variables clean

So any ideas about the problem?

Problem on Mingw

Vasileios Anagnostopoulos
I used a script to launch gst-browser that does some DLDs and it seems
that this was the problem.

I case anybody is interested I can upload a mingw build of gnu smalltalk.

In any case I try to learn the language.

Regards
Vasileios

Re: Problem on Mingw

Gwenaël Casaccio
On 12/07/2013 12:30, Vasileios Anagnostopoulos wrote:

> I used a script to launch gst-browser that does some DLDs and it seems
> that this was the problem.
>
> I case anybody is interested I can upload a mingw build of gnu smalltalk.
>

> In any case I try to learn the language.
>
> Regards
> Vasileios

Hi Vasileio,

Sorry for being late it's a known problem, if you can upload your build
on github that could be really nice :-)

Thanks,
Gwen