Problem to access the "book compilation farm"

Problem to access the "book compilation farm"

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Dears,

    I cannot accesses the site:
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/

    Is there some problem with the server?

    Further, I saw serval "strange" messages on the main page of the
Pharo forum, http://forum.world.st/Pharo-f1294836.html.

    Should these messages be removed?

Thanks,

Matteo.

Re: Problem to access the "book compilation farm"

CyrilFerlicot
On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Matteo via Pharo-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

The CI is down for an update. It should come back tomorrow or later this week.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

http://www.synectique.eu