Problem using ShoreRichEdit (ShoreComponents)

Problem using ShoreRichEdit (ShoreComponents)

EstebanLM
Hi!
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but...
I'm using latest versions of seaside (2.8a1-kph.418), scriptaculous (lr.206) and shorecomponents (3-pk.14)  from squeaksource.
I'm initializing the application just like the shore demos.
In a component very simple (i made it just for test, i put a ShoreRichEdit in a form, and I getting this error in the browser: 'initRTE is not defined'.
However, when i try the demos, they works fine.

¿Does anybody knows what i'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
Esteban

--
"Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
Camus. El míto de Sísifo.

Re: Problem using ShoreRichEdit (ShoreComponents)

keith1y
Dear Esteban,

I found a bug in kph.418 that might explain your problem, try kph.419

Most people use the latest lr and pmm. releases since lukas and
phillippe are the main mantainers for Seaside.

Keith