Problem with ConfigurationOfGofer in Pharo1.0 [WAS] Re: ConfigurationOfGofer class

1 message Options

Problem with ConfigurationOfGofer in Pharo1.0 [WAS] Re: ConfigurationOfGofer class

Mariano Martinez Peck
wow...you are right....but I have NO idea how that could have been done.

Adrian: look at the instance methods of the class ConfigurationOfGofer and you will notice what Erwann says.

Dale, do you have an idea how this can be done ?  As I remember correctly, I just evaluated:

Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfPharo';
    load.

((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPharo) project version: '1.0-10517') perform: #silently: with: true; perform: #load.

to generate the Pharo1.0 dev image. This code will bootstrap Metacello and thus, install Gofer. Do you think there could be a problem there ?

Thanks Erwann for reporting!  Open a bug ticket please.

Cheers

Mariano

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Erwann

What does scrambled mean?

I cc-ed to Mariano, he may more quickly see whether there is something wrong.

Cheers,
Adrian

http://www.adrian-lienhard.ch/