Problem with Google Gadgets

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi folks: I am using a Google Gadget of weather. The problem is I cannot configure the width.

I did this:

1) First I change the width using settings  command in the Google Gadget component. The problem with this is that what is changed is the image inside but now all the whole gadget. See the screenshots I attach. However, the height does work. I mean, when I change the height the complete gadget is changed.

2) I tried embed the image like this:

+/LugaresDestino/Provincia - Chubut/Puerto Madryn/Clima - Puerto Madryn |width=100|height=500+

But this is completely ignored :(

Please, can someone help me?

Thanks a lot

Mariano

bug1.png (348K) Download Attachment
bug2.png (324K) Download Attachment

Re: Problem with Google Gadgets

Mariano Martinez Peck
Now I tried to change PRGoogleGadget>>descriptionWidth   and change  descriptionWidth  but the same....

Does someone know how can I resize a google gadget?

Thanks for the help.

Mariano

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks: I am using a Google Gadget of weather. The problem is I cannot configure the width.

I did this:

1) First I change the width using settings  command in the Google Gadget component. The problem with this is that what is changed is the image inside but now all the whole gadget. See the screenshots I attach. However, the height does work. I mean, when I change the height the complete gadget is changed.

2) I tried embed the image like this:

+/LugaresDestino/Provincia - Chubut/Puerto Madryn/Clima - Puerto Madryn |width=100|height=500+

But this is completely ignored :(

Please, can someone help me?

Thanks a lot

Mariano

Re: Problem with Google Gadgets

John McKeon

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Now I tried to change PRGoogleGadget>>descriptionWidth   and change  descriptionWidth  but the same....

Does someone know how can I resize a google gadget?

You can wrap the reference to the gadget in a div with a blueprint class like

John

Thanks for the help.

Mariano

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks: I am using a Google Gadget of weather. The problem is I cannot configure the width.

I did this:

1) First I change the width using settings  command in the Google Gadget component. The problem with this is that what is changed is the image inside but now all the whole gadget. See the screenshots I attach. However, the height does work. I mean, when I change the height the complete gadget is changed.

2) I tried embed the image like this:

+/LugaresDestino/Provincia - Chubut/Puerto Madryn/Clima - Puerto Madryn |width=100|height=500+

But this is completely ignored :(

Please, can someone help me?

Thanks a lot

Mariano

http://jmck.seasidehosting.st

Re: Problem with Google Gadgets

Lukas Renggli
On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Mariano Martinez
Peck<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Now I tried to change PRGoogleGadget>>descriptionWidth   and change
> descriptionWidth  but the same....
>
> Does someone know how can I resize a google gadget?

There is some interference with the blueprint CSS library. If you
remove it, the gadget can be properly resized using the editor.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli