Problem with PersonalMoney tutorial

rhywun
In class 'PersonalAccount', method 'initialize', the line which begins
(in the help file)

    transactions := ListModel with:

should read

    transactions := ListModel on:

Re: Problem with PersonalMoney tutorial

rhywun
PS - the same applies to the 'initialize' method in class
'PersonalMoney'... replace with: with on:...

Re: Problem with PersonalMoney tutorial

Janos Kazsoki
Hi,

I have in the PersonalAccount>> initialize simply ListModel new.
In the personalMoney>>initialize it is already on:

???
Regards,
janos

Re: Problem with PersonalMoney tutorial

Ian Bartholomew-21
Janos,

> I have in the PersonalAccount>> initialize simply ListModel new.
> In the personalMoney>>initialize it is already on:
>
> ???

I think the OP was just pointing out that the _tutorial_ incorrectly
uses #with: when defining those two methods.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.

Re: Problem with PersonalMoney tutorial

Rhywun-2
Yes, I meant in the tutorial. The code is correct in the package, but I
uninstalled the package in order to follow the tutorial. I hope the
authors correct the tutorial so total beginners won't be lost :-)

Re: Problem with PersonalMoney tutorial

Andy Bower-3
Rhywun,

> Yes, I meant in the tutorial. The code is correct in the package, but
> I uninstalled the package in order to follow the tutorial. I hope the
> authors correct the tutorial so total beginners won't be lost :-)

Thanks, this was recorded as issue #2018. The changes should appear in
the next release.

Best regards

--
Andy Bower