Problem with RSS

Justine STIENNE
Hi,

I've tried to use RSS for an application. I have followed the book: http://book.seaside.st/book/web-20/rss.
But when I try the URL to have my rss page, I have: /newnews.rss not found
I probably forgot to do something, but I don't know what.

Do you have any solution ?

Thanks in advance,
Justine

Re: Problem with RSS

Philippe Marschall
On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Justine STIENNE
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried to use RSS for an application. I have followed the book:
> http://book.seaside.st/book/web-20/rss.
> But when I try the URL to have my rss page, I have: /newnews.rss not found
> I probably forgot to do something, but I don't know what.

Likely you forgot the registration. You need to do something like

   (WAAdmin register: RRRssHandler at: 'newnews.rss')
        rootComponentClass: MyRssComponentClass

Cheers
Philippe