Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Problem with Roassal examples Composite shapes

kilon.alios
So I was browsing the examples for Roassal 2 that I installed in Pharo 3 and I took a look at Composite Shapes category I tried to view the examples and they all look like the attached image

Why ? Am I missing a library  or something ? 

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Problem with Roassal examples Composite shapes

Peter Uhnak
The screenshot looks good to me (it displays a box for each subclass of RTShape and dot for each method of that shape)

If you right click on an example in the browser it should open a System Browser with the source code for the example.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 1:19 PM, kilon alios <[hidden email]> wrote:
So I was browsing the examples for Roassal 2 that I installed in Pharo 3 and I took a look at Composite Shapes category I tried to view the examples and they all look like the attached image

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Problem with Roassal examples Composite shapes

kilon.alios
ah ok i expected to show me the shapes drawn with these classes .

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
The screenshot looks good to me (it displays a box for each subclass of RTShape and dot for each method of that shape)

If you right click on an example in the browser it should open a System Browser with the source code for the example.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 1:19 PM, kilon alios <[hidden email]> wrote: