Problem with Roassal examples Composite shapes

Problem with Roassal examples Composite shapes

kilon.alios
So I was browsing the examples for Roassal 2 that I installed in Pharo 3 and I took a look at Composite Shapes category I tried to view the examples and they all look like the attached image

Why ? Am I missing a library  or something ?

Re: Problem with Roassal examples Composite shapes

Peter Uhnak
The screenshot looks good to me (it displays a box for each subclass of RTShape and dot for each method of that shape)

If you right click on an example in the browser it should open a System Browser with the source code for the example.