Problem with STS 2.01 and Dolphin v4.01.1

Problem with STS 2.01 and Dolphin v4.01.1

Ian Oldham-2
David (Gorisek),
    There appears to be a problem with STS 2.01 and Dolphin v4.01.1.

The new PackageManager>>install: method now calls
PackageManager>>loadPrereqsForPackage: path: extension: loaded: trail:
whereas the PackageManager>>install: method written in when installing STS
uses the now non-existent PackageManager>>load: path: extension: loaded:.
Hence after installing STS I get a walkback when trying to install any other
packages. The usual fun and games trying to uninstall STS :-).

 --
Ian Oldham

I am addicted but I can't get the T-shirt to prove it - they've sold out

ANN: STS 2.02 released (was Re: Problem with STS 2.01 and Dolphin v4.01.1)

David Gorisek
Hi Ian

I've just release STS 2.02 which is ported to Dolphin 4.01. All registered
users should receive new version via e-mail.

Best regards,

David

Ian Oldham <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:1fkx6.5832$[hidden email]...
> David (Gorisek),
>     There appears to be a problem with STS 2.01 and Dolphin v4.01.1.
>
> The new PackageManager>>install: method now calls
> PackageManager>>loadPrereqsForPackage: path: extension: loaded: trail:
> whereas the PackageManager>>install: method written in when installing STS
> uses the now non-existent PackageManager>>load: path: extension: loaded:.
> Hence after installing STS I get a walkback when trying to install any
other
> packages. The usual fun and games trying to uninstall STS :-).
>
>  --
> Ian Oldham
>
> I am addicted but I can't get the T-shirt to prove it - they've sold out

Re: STS 2.02 released (was Re: Problem with STS 2.01 and Dolphin v4.01.1)

David Gorisek
I should have also added that registered users should contact me directly in
case they've changed their e-mail address (some mails are bouncing back).

David

news:[hidden email]...