Problem with SstWsdlOperation>>isOneWayOperation in 7.5.2?

Problem with SstWsdlOperation>>isOneWayOperation in 7.5.2?

Dennis Debro
Hi there,

Our product is currently developed using VASmalltalk 7.5.2. We anticipate migrating to the 8.5 after this release. We are noticing a potential issue with the SstWsdlOperation class when doing a one way communication to a service. The #isOneWayOperation method is lazy initializing the output variable and is causing a walkback. We corrected this temporarily by extending the SstWsdlObject.Has this been corrected in 8.5?

dfe

Re: Problem with SstWsdlOperation>>isOneWayOperation in 7.5.2?

dfe
Hello Dennis,

Can you post a test case so we can see exactly what problem the lazy initialization is causing?

Thanks,

Diane