Problem with adding an instance variable to SmalltalkImage

Problem with adding an instance variable to SmalltalkImage

Valentin Ryckewaert
Hello everyone,

when I try to add the instance variable foo to SmalltalkImage I get a popup asking me "CompilerCLass is still used in code of class SmalltalkImage. Is it okay to move it to undeclared"
It's the same for any instanceVariable

Is it normal ? If it's normal should I answer yes or no ?

Valentin

Re: Problem with adding an instance variable to SmalltalkImage

Nicolai Hess-3-2

Hello everyone,

when I try to add the instance variable foo to SmalltalkImage I get a popup asking me "CompilerCLass is still used in code of class SmalltalkImage. Is it okay to move it to undeclared"
It's the same for any instanceVariable

Is it normal ? If it's normal should I answer yes or no ?

can not reproduce it.

Valentin

Re: Problem with adding an instance variable to SmalltalkImage

CyrilFerlicot

I get the same: https://puu.sh/qDjG7/5269e6e717.png

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne
Lille 59000 France

Re: Problem with adding an instance variable to SmalltalkImage

Nicolai Hess-3-2

It's on the last image of Pharo, did you try on it?

No, I tried it on 60181,
maybe the change for 18925 is responsible ?

Hello everyone,

when I try to add the instance variable foo to SmalltalkImage I get a popup asking me "CompilerCLass is still used in code of class SmalltalkImage. Is it okay to move it to undeclared"
It's the same for any instanceVariable

Is it normal ? If it's normal should I answer yes or no ?

can not reproduce it.

Valentin

Re: Problem with adding an instance variable to SmalltalkImage

Marcus Denker-4

On 16 Aug 2016, at 15:26, Nicolai Hess <[hidden email]> wrote:

It's on the last image of Pharo, did you try on it?

No, I tried it on 60181,
maybe the change for 18925 is responsible ?

Workaround will be integrated soon:

Marcus