Problem with #atScope: in Moose 6

CyrilFerlicot
Hi,

I think that the #atScope: changed in Moose 6 but it seems that
MooseOutgoingCompositeQueryResult still uses the old #atScope.

To see the problem you can just copy this test in MooseQueryTest:

testProblemAtScope
        self shouldnt: [ class2 querySureOutgoingAssociations atTypeScope ]
raise: MessageNotUnderstood

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne
Lille 59000 France

Re: Problem with #atScope: in Moose 6

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

That’s a bug. Could you open a ticket?

Cheers,
Doru

> On Sep 2, 2016, at 3:52 PM, Cyril Ferlicot Delbecque <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I think that the #atScope: changed in Moose 6 but it seems that
> MooseOutgoingCompositeQueryResult still uses the old #atScope.
>
> To see the problem you can just copy this test in MooseQueryTest:
>
> testProblemAtScope
> self shouldnt: [ class2 querySureOutgoingAssociations atTypeScope ]
> raise: MessageNotUnderstood
>
> --
> Cyril Ferlicot
>
> http://www.synectique.eu
>
> 165 Avenue Bretagne
> Lille 59000 France

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Problem solving should be focused on describing
the problem in a way that makes the solution obvious."