Problem with focus

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi! I think is Pier 1.2 since I am having a really annoying behaviour which is the following: Suppose these examples:

1) I edit a page. In this case the first input of the "form" is the Page title. In the second input, I have the text area where I can write my page. So, I click "edit" command and after the text area is rendered I immediately start editing the contents. But...the page totally loaded and after a couple of seconds (1, 2 or 3) the focus goes to the first input of the form (in this case the title). When I realize, I am writing in the title instead of the page!!!! Because the focus go there.

2) when adding a component the first input is the name and then the list to choose a particular component.  I open the list, start to see the components and see what to choose, and after a couple of seconds (one or two) the focus goes again to the first input (the name in this case).

I think this delays is because I have google analytics or stuff like that and takes a couple of seconds to completely load a page.

It seems that setting the focus to the first input is done at the end. I wonder this can be done first of all.

is just me?

Thanks for the help,

Mariano

Re: Problem with focus

Lukas Renggli
> I think this delays is because I have google analytics or stuff like that
> and takes a couple of seconds to completely load a page.

Make sure that PRJavaScriptSupport is loaded before any other script.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Problem with focus

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 3:04 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think this delays is because I have google analytics or stuff like that
> and takes a couple of seconds to completely load a page.

Make sure that PRJavaScriptSupport is loaded before any other script.

Lukas: how can I do this ?

In my site configuration, I have this libraries and with this order:

WAStandardFiles
PRBlueprintLibrary
PRJavaScriptSupport
DestinoMochilaLibrary
SULibrary

thanks!

Mariano

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Problem with focus

Lukas Renggli
>> Make sure that PRJavaScriptSupport is loaded before any other script.
>
> Lukas: how can I do this ?

Unfortunately there is no easy way. You can either do it in the
inspector by exploring

   WADispatcher default

and navigating to your application, or by re-registring the
application and adding the libraries in the right order using
#addLibrary:.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Problem with focus

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 3:12 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Make sure that PRJavaScriptSupport is loaded before any other script.
>
> Lukas: how can I do this ?

Unfortunately there is no easy way. You can either do it in the
inspector by exploring

  WADispatcher default

and navigating to your application, or by re-registring the
application and adding the libraries in the right order using
#addLibrary:.

Ok, I inspect it and this is what I have:

an OrderedCollection(WAStandardFiles PRBlueprintLibrary PRJavaScriptSupport DestinoMochilaLibrary SULibrary)

Is this order correct? If not, how should it be?

In addition, what about this be a SortedCollection instead of OrderedCollection?

Thanks,

Mariano

Cheers,
Lukas