Problem with the installation of Magritte

Problem with the installation of Magritte

Olivier Auverlot
Hi,

I'm trying to install Magritte in a image of Pharo 1.4 with Nautilus and Seaside. I'm using the following commands :

Gofer new
squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2';
load.

((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMagritte2 ) project latestVersion) load

But this fails with the error : "Could not resolve: Magritte-Model"

Any idea ?

Best regards
Olivier :)

Re: Problem with the installation of Magritte

EstebanLM
yes, because Lukas site is down

On Jul 2, 2012, at 11:23 AM, Olivier Auverlot wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install Magritte in a image of Pharo 1.4 with Nautilus and Seaside. I'm using the following commands :
>
> Gofer new
> squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
> package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2';
> load.
>
> ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMagritte2 ) project latestVersion) load
>
> But this fails with the error : "Could not resolve: Magritte-Model"
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Best regards
> Olivier :)

Re: Problem with the installation of Magritte

Olivier Auverlot
ok…

Thanks
Olivier