Problem with window cycling (cmd + narrow)

Problem with window cycling (cmd + narrow)

Mariano Martinez Peck
I think there is a bug in the windows cycling. Or maybe I don't understand it anymore. I remembered I used to press cmd + narrow and the popup raised and then I could choose slowly which windows I wanted.

But now, after pressing cmd + left arrow for example, the popup raise, but very quickly disappear.  Giving me now time even to look at the current opened windows.

I guess this is a bug. What do you think ?

I tested in Pharo1.0 rc3 and Pharo 11309.

I think this bug is different but related to issue 2289.

Cheers

Mariano

Re: Problem with window cycling (cmd + narrow)

Henrik Sperre Johansen
My guess is the morph hooks into events at the wrong level (at least a non-platform independent one).
It "works" on Windows VM,  and sort of the 5.0 Mac series(does not select at depress of command, but when a new button is pressed), and on 4.2.4 Mac VM I see the behavior both you and 2289 describe.

Cheers,
Henry

On Apr 13, 2010, at 5:04 17PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> I think there is a bug in the windows cycling. Or maybe I don't understand it anymore. I remembered I used to press cmd + narrow and the popup raised and then I could choose slowly which windows I wanted.
>
> But now, after pressing cmd + left arrow for example, the popup raise, but very quickly disappear.  Giving me now time even to look at the current opened windows.
>
> I guess this is a bug. What do you think ?
>
> I tested in Pharo1.0 rc3 and Pharo 11309.
>
> I think this bug is different but related to issue 2289.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano

Re: Problem with window cycling (cmd + narrow)

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks Henry.

Gary, what do you think ?

thanks