Problematic method category

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

I have noted that some of my imported code has method in a category named **auto-generated**, and Monticello/PackageInfo sees it as a package.  Is there a way to browse all methods in a named category, or better yet a sweeping progammatic fix to change the category name of all affected methods?

Bill

Re: Problematic method category

Lukas Renggli
> I have noted that some of my imported code has method in a category named **auto-generated**, and Monticello/PackageInfo sees it as a package.  Is there a way to browse all methods in a named category, or better yet a sweeping progammatic fix to change the category name of all affected methods?

If you use OmniBrowser and have OB-Refactory and OB-Regex loaded (this
should be the case in Damien's images) you can use "refactor" |
"protocol regex" to match and rename your protocols.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch