Problems publishing to SS3

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

I'm trying to publish latest Aida to http://ss3.gemstone.com but getting
a 500 Internal Server Error in response. Aida package is quite big, .mcz
have 7.7M. But in package cache seems not corrupted, I can open it in
Monticello without problems.

SS3 also works quite slow, is this just today or is always so?

Thanks in advance and best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: Problems publishing to SS3

James Foster-8
Hi Janko,

Several of us are at Smalltalks in Argentina so might not get to this right away. On the up side, I just gave a presentation with a demo of AidaWeb in the cloud and you were listed in the credits.

James

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 8, 2012, at 9:55 AM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm trying to publish latest Aida to http://ss3.gemstone.com but getting
> a 500 Internal Server Error in response. Aida package is quite big, .mcz
> have 7.7M. But in package cache seems not corrupted, I can open it in
> Monticello without problems.
>
> SS3 also works quite slow, is this just today or is always so?
>
> Thanks in advance and best regards
> Janko
>
> --
> Janko Mivšek
> Svetovalec za informatiko
> Eranova d.o.o.
> Ljubljana, Slovenija
> www.eranova.si
> tel:  01 514 22 55
> faks: 01 514 22 56
> gsm: 031 674 565

Re: Problems publishing to SS3

Janko Mivšek
Hi James,

Enjoy a conference and don’t bother about SS3, I'll wait a bit. And of
course thanks for all  your work including presentations about Aida in
the Cloud ;)

Best regards
Janko

--