Problems starting LivelyKernel

1 message Options

Problems starting LivelyKernel

Andy Burnett
I am having a few problems getting the LK server to serve anything useful.

The problems I have experienced are:
  1. The Github instructions say to install LK, cd ~/LivelyKernel and then npm install. I tried this, but it seemed to do nothing.  When trying to run the server by typing 'lk server', Ubuntu complained that it was an unknown command.
  2. I noticed that 'using LivelyKernel scripts' had a more complex npm command  (npm install -g livelykernel-scripts) so I tried running that instead.  This produced a working LK server. Are the earlier instructions are missing some arguments?
  3. Having got a server running, point the browser to it just produces the error message "Cannot GET /blank.xhmtl" is this a config problem?
Cheers
Andy