Problems with Recent Messages List

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi, I found a couple of problems:

1) - Open a Recent Messages List  and directly click to change the ordering to "by version". You will get a "MessageNotUnderstood: TimeStamp>>isByteString"

2) If we sort by date, we cannot see the class names. Maybe put the date and next to it the class name . For example: "20 January 2011 (ScriptLoader)"

3) we should clean its history in #cleanUpForRelease or in #cleanUpForProduction

For the rest, it is really cool.

mariano

Re: Problems with Recent Messages List

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)

On Jan 20, 2011, at 3:41 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

Hi, I found a couple of problems:

1) - Open a Recent Messages List  and directly click to change the ordering to "by version". You will get a "MessageNotUnderstood: TimeStamp>>isByteString"

Fixed

2) If we sort by date, we cannot see the class names. Maybe put the date and next to it the class name . For example: "20 January 2011 (ScriptLoader)"

Fixed, now the By date sort the references on three levels (like packages)

3) we should clean its history in #cleanUpForRelease or in #cleanUpForProduction

I do not change that by myself ^^

For the rest, it is really cool.

mariano

Thank you :)