Problems with SmalltalkHub

12

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

Nicolas Petton

Yes. The MCZ files are stored with their UUID as key in a Mongo DB. Then
when 2 projects had the exact same MCZ files, if one of the project was
removed, the MCZ files were removed too. Since they are stored by key,
the file was missing for the other project.

Nico

Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> writes:

> Ok thank you Nicolas !
>
> Did you found the reason why the commits as buggy ?
>
> Regards
>
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Nicolas Petton
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> The issue has been fixed
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NicolasPetton/SmalltalkHub/versions/Hub-NicolasPetton.105
>> I removed buggy commits (as Serge told me he had all mcz files locally).
>>
>> Serge, you can upload them again :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nico
>>
>> Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> writes:
>>
>>> Well, it appears that some Mongo commits failed. I'm still investigating :)

>>> --
>>> Nicolas Petton
>>> http://nicolas-petton.fr
>>
>> --
>> Nicolas Petton
>> http://nicolas-petton.fr
>>

> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Hum, I duplicate one of my project as a team project after that I
remove my personal project ...
So apparently the mcz files were also remove from my other project.
I understand now ;-)

Thank you again Nicolas for your support. SmalltalkHub become more and
more reliable.

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

Nicolas Petton

No, the timeline is a different thing.
History is history :)

http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Yes I understand but the timeline is linked to mcz files that are no
more existing ...