Problems with SmalltalkHub

12

Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Hi all,

I have some annoying problems with SmalltalkHub.

I have made a project inside a team here:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UMMISCO/Kendrick/

Everytime I try to browse on Pharo 1.4 this repository, I have the
following errors:
ZnHttpSuccessful: 500 Internal Server Error

but not for other projects on SmalltalkHub ...

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

Max Leske

On 21.02.2013, at 16:10, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have some annoying problems with SmalltalkHub.
>
> I have made a project inside a team here:
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UMMISCO/Kendrick/
>
> Everytime I try to browse on Pharo 1.4 this repository, I have the
> following errors:
> ZnHttpSuccessful: 500 Internal Server Error
>
> but not for other projects on SmalltalkHub …

I could reproduce that with a 1.4 image. No clue why though.

> Regards,
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Thank you Max ;-)

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 21.02.2013, at 16:10, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have some annoying problems with SmalltalkHub.
>>
>> I have made a project inside a team here:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UMMISCO/Kendrick/
>>
>> Everytime I try to browse on Pharo 1.4 this repository, I have the
>> following errors:
>> ZnHttpSuccessful: 500 Internal Server Error
>>
>> but not for other projects on SmalltalkHub …
>
> I could reproduce that with a 1.4 image. No clue why though.
>

>> Regards,
>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
It fails on 2.0 #561 as well … (not opening the repository, downloading a package).

On 21 Feb 2013, at 16:10, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have some annoying problems with SmalltalkHub.
>
> I have made a project inside a team here:
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UMMISCO/Kendrick/
>
> Everytime I try to browse on Pharo 1.4 this repository, I have the
> following errors:
> ZnHttpSuccessful: 500 Internal Server Error
>
> but not for other projects on SmalltalkHub ...
>
> Regards,
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Is it possible after a buggy commit ?

Regards,

it is a StHub problem, open http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/UMMISCO/Kendrick/main in a browser and try downloading any package, they all fail…

On 21 Feb 2013, at 17:03, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It fails on 2.0 #561 as well … (not opening the repository, downloading a package).
>
> On 21 Feb 2013, at 16:10, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have some annoying problems with SmalltalkHub.
>>
>> I have made a project inside a team here:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UMMISCO/Kendrick/
>>
>> Everytime I try to browse on Pharo 1.4 this repository, I have the
>> following errors:
>> ZnHttpSuccessful: 500 Internal Server Error
>>
>> but not for other projects on SmalltalkHub ...
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Yes downloading a package sorry.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It fails on 2.0 #561 as well … (not opening the repository, downloading a package).
>
> On 21 Feb 2013, at 16:10, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have some annoying problems with SmalltalkHub.
>>
>> I have made a project inside a team here:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UMMISCO/Kendrick/
>>
>> Everytime I try to browse on Pharo 1.4 this repository, I have the
>> following errors:
>> ZnHttpSuccessful: 500 Internal Server Error
>>
>> but not for other projects on SmalltalkHub ...
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Yes same problem with other projects also but I can load the packages
from these projects inside my image without trouble.

Regards,

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> it is a StHub problem, open http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/UMMISCO/Kendrick/main in a browser and try downloading any package, they all fail…
>
> On 21 Feb 2013, at 17:03, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> It fails on 2.0 #561 as well … (not opening the repository, downloading a package).
>>
>> On 21 Feb 2013, at 16:10, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have some annoying problems with SmalltalkHub.
>>>
>>> I have made a project inside a team here:
>>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UMMISCO/Kendrick/
>>>
>>> Everytime I try to browse on Pharo 1.4 this repository, I have the
>>> following errors:
>>> ZnHttpSuccessful: 500 Internal Server Error
>>>
>>> but not for other projects on SmalltalkHub ...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> --
>>> Serge Stinckwich
>>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
In fact, when i try to access to
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/UMMISCO/Kendrick/main/Kendrick-SergeStinckwich.101.mcz
for exemple, I have the following error:

Internal Server Error
Error: only integers should be used as indices

There is no error with another project :
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Opal/main/OpalCompiler-Core-MarcusDenker.164.mcz

So this is a problem with my repo I guess ...

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> it is a StHub problem, open http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/UMMISCO/Kendrick/main in a browser and try downloading any package, they all fail…
>
> On 21 Feb 2013, at 17:03, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> It fails on 2.0 #561 as well … (not opening the repository, downloading a package).
>>
>> On 21 Feb 2013, at 16:10, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have some annoying problems with SmalltalkHub.
>>>
>>> I have made a project inside a team here:
>>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UMMISCO/Kendrick/
>>>
>>> Everytime I try to browse on Pharo 1.4 this repository, I have the
>>> following errors:
>>> ZnHttpSuccessful: 500 Internal Server Error
>>>
>>> but not for other projects on SmalltalkHub ...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> --
>>> Serge Stinckwich
>>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Yes, it seems something goes wrong inside StHub, we'll have to wait for Nicolas Petton to have a look I guess.

On 21 Feb 2013, at 17:33, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In fact, when i try to access to
> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/UMMISCO/Kendrick/main/Kendrick-SergeStinckwich.101.mcz
> for exemple, I have the following error:
>
> Internal Server Error
> Error: only integers should be used as indices
>
> There is no error with another project :
> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Opal/main/OpalCompiler-Core-MarcusDenker.164.mcz
>
> So this is a problem with my repo I guess ...
>

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> it is a StHub problem, open http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/UMMISCO/Kendrick/main in a browser and try downloading any package, they all fail…
>>
>> On 21 Feb 2013, at 17:03, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> It fails on 2.0 #561 as well … (not opening the repository, downloading a package).

> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Yes I think so ...

Another strange stuff with SmalltalkHub, when you delete a project and
recreate a project with the same name, you have access
to the history of commits of the previous project.  But this one is
not a big issue.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, it seems something goes wrong inside StHub, we'll have to wait for Nicolas Petton to have a look I guess.
>
> On 21 Feb 2013, at 17:33, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> In fact, when i try to access to
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/UMMISCO/Kendrick/main/Kendrick-SergeStinckwich.101.mcz
>> for exemple, I have the following error:
>>
>> Internal Server Error
>> Error: only integers should be used as indices
>>
>> There is no error with another project :
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Opal/main/OpalCompiler-Core-MarcusDenker.164.mcz
>>
>> So this is a problem with my repo I guess ...
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> it is a StHub problem, open http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/UMMISCO/Kendrick/main in a browser and try downloading any package, they all fail…

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

Camillo Bruni-3
can you open an issue on http://code.google.com/p/smalltalk-hub/?

On 2013-02-21, at 17:48, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes I think so ...
>
> Another strange stuff with SmalltalkHub, when you delete a project and
> recreate a project with the same name, you have access
> to the history of commits of the previous project.  But this one is
> not a big issue.
>

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Yes, it seems something goes wrong inside StHub, we'll have to wait for Nicolas Petton to have a look I guess.
>>
>> On 21 Feb 2013, at 17:33, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> In fact, when i try to access to
>>> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/UMMISCO/Kendrick/main/Kendrick-SergeStinckwich.101.mcz
>>> for exemple, I have the following error:
>>>
>>> Internal Server Error
>>> Error: only integers should be used as indices
>>>
>>> There is no error with another project :
>>> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Opal/main/OpalCompiler-Core-MarcusDenker.164.mcz
>>>
>>> So this is a problem with my repo I guess ...

>>> --
>>> Serge Stinckwich
>>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/
>>>

> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
ok done for this one :

http://code.google.com/p/smalltalk-hub/issues/detail?id=13

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> can you open an issue on http://code.google.com/p/smalltalk-hub/?
>

> On 2013-02-21, at 17:48, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Yes I think so ...
>>
>> Another strange stuff with SmalltalkHub, when you delete a project and
>> recreate a project with the same name, you have access
>> to the history of commits of the previous project.  But this one is
>> not a big issue.
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Yes, it seems something goes wrong inside StHub, we'll have to wait for Nicolas Petton to have a look I guess.

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

Camillo Bruni-3
perfect ;)

On 2013-02-21, at 18:03, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ok done for this one :
>
> http://code.google.com/p/smalltalk-hub/issues/detail?id=13
>
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> can you open an issue on http://code.google.com/p/smalltalk-hub/?
>>

>> On 2013-02-21, at 17:48, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes I think so ...
>>>
>>> Another strange stuff with SmalltalkHub, when you delete a project and
>>> recreate a project with the same name, you have access
>>> to the history of commits of the previous project.  But this one is
>>> not a big issue.

>>> --
>>> Serge Stinckwich
>>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/
>>>

> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

Nicolas Petton

Indeed, I can also reproduce the issue. I'll have to take a look at the
db, there seem to be a wrong commit in your repository.

Nico

http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Thank u Nico. I would like to recover access to my repository.
Regards

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 22 févr. 2013 à 12:44, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Indeed, I can also reproduce the issue. I'll have to take a look at the
> db, there seem to be a wrong commit in your repository.
>
> Nico
>
> Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Is it possible after a buggy commit ?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Serge Stinckwich
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have some annoying problems with SmalltalkHub.
>>>
>>> I have made a project inside a team here:
>>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UMMISCO/Kendrick/
>>>
>>> Everytime I try to browse on Pharo 1.4 this repository, I have the
>>> following errors:
>>> ZnHttpSuccessful: 500 Internal Server Error
>>>
>>> but not for other projects on SmalltalkHub ...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> --
>>> Serge Stinckwich
>>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/
>>

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/
>
> --
> Nicolas Petton
> http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

Nicolas Petton

Well, it appears that some Mongo commits failed. I'm still investigating :)

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

Nicolas Petton

The issue has been fixed
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NicolasPetton/SmalltalkHub/versions/Hub-NicolasPetton.105
I removed buggy commits (as Serge told me he had all mcz files locally).

Serge, you can upload them again :)

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Ok thank you Nicolas !

Did you found the reason why the commits as buggy ?

Regards

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Problems with SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
I still see the history of commits here:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UMMISCO/Kendrick/commits
You didn't remove the history ?