Problems with multiselect

Yann Monclair-2
Hi all,

I was playing around with Seaside 2.6b1.136.0 and Scriptaculous
(2.6b2.5.0 I think) the other day, and I realized that the
multiselect is broken.
When you multiselect, the select is not set to whole selection, but
only the last item (as in the furthest at the end of the list)...
This is with SeasideForSwazoo.
I used the example in Scriptaculous>Form to recreate.

Any ideas, fixes ?

Thanks,

Yann Monclair

Re: Problems with multiselect

Lukas Renggli
> Any ideas, fixes ?

For me the multi selection in SUFormTest works. I don't know if 2.6b1
already had the multi selection implemented, as that was added quite
late in the history of Seaside.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Problems with multiselect

Michel Bany-3

> I was playing around with Seaside 2.6b1.136.0 and Scriptaculous
> (2.6b2.5.0 I think) the other day, and I realized that the multiselect
> is broken.
> When you multiselect, the select is not set to whole selection, but
> only the last item (as in the furthest at the end of the list)... This
> is with SeasideForSwazoo.
> I used the example in Scriptaculous>Form to recreate.
>
> Any ideas, fixes ?

Salut Yann,

Multiselect is not broken in Seaside. The problem comes from Swazoo not
supporting HTTP posts with multiple values. Let's hope some Swazoo guy
will read this and create a fix. Meanwhile you may want to try this hack
from me

ftp://ftp.bany.fr/seaside/SwazooHack.zip

HTH
Michel.