Problems with the latest version

Ian Bartholomew-20
Anyone else having a problem with the latest version?.  When I attempt
to open a Class or System Browser (in a completely fresh install) I
crash out with a recursive walkback.

It seems to start with a ListView error and then recursive attempts to
open a walkback.

If it's just me I'll have to do some investigating.

<muses> I did a complete uninstall of the previous version before
installing the new one - I wonder if that was a mistake?

Ian

Re: Problems with the latest version

Ian Bartholomew-20
I wrote:
> Anyone else having a problem with the latest version?.  When I attempt
> to open a Class or System Browser (in a completely fresh install) I
> crash out with a recursive walkback.

Well, I've _no_ idea what that was all about.  I tried a few "fresh
installs" and they exhibited the same problem.  I then got to the stage
where the "fresh install" wouldn't work either.  I rebooted - no change.

In the end I uninstalled everything and did a complete reinstall from
scratch.

Everything now works as expected.  Go figure :-(

Ian

Re: Problems with the latest version

Andy Bower-3
Ian,

> I wrote:
> > Anyone else having a problem with the latest version?.  When I
> > attempt to open a Class or System Browser (in a completely fresh
> > install) I crash out with a recursive walkback.
>
> Well, I've no idea what that was all about.  I tried a few "fresh
> installs" and they exhibited the same problem.  I then got to the
> stage where the "fresh install" wouldn't work either.  I rebooted -
> no change.
>
> In the end I uninstalled everything and did a complete reinstall from
> scratch.
>
> Everything now works as expected.  Go figure :-(

Even more mysterious is that there isn't a new very. The download is
exactly the same as the previous beta 2.

Best regards

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support