Process>>#environment and public consumption

Process>>#environment and public consumption

Holger Freyther
Hi,

I try to have a per process state and wonder if I can store it inside the
environment of the process? Is that acceptable? is there a better way?

Re: Process>>#environment and public consumption

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 09/06/2010 09:18 AM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to have a per process state and wonder if I can store it inside the
> environment of the process? Is that acceptable? is there a better way?

Yes.  You can use ProcessVariable or DynamicVariable to have a cleaner
wrapper around the environment.

Paolo