Profiler suggestion

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Ian,

I stumbled across the following:

   http://www.graphviz.org/Gallery/directed/profile.html

and immediately throught of your profiler.  Of course, it looks like
quite a challenge to make it actually work.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Profiler suggestion

Ian Bartholomew-19
Bill.

> and immediately throught of your profiler.  Of course, it looks like
> quite a challenge to make it actually work.

I can't get round to doing the things I need to do so I doubt if you
will be seeing it (from me anyway).    Thanks for the pointer though.

It does look pretty but I'm not sure how useful it would be in practice.
  There seems a lot of screen real estate taken up by stuff you're not
interested in and I would have thought that expanding the tree to show
all the methods used in a typical Smalltalk evaluation tree would take a
_lot_ of nodes.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.