Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( April 5 - April 9 )

1 message Options

Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( April 5 - April 9 )

EVELYN CUSI LOPEZ
Hi everyone,

Last week I did these tasks:

- Add a default refactoring scope. Now you can define a default environment through Refactorings Settings, this is useful when you are doing refactoring changes in Global environment. You can see the new behavior in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxGP0P9klA . Check PR to know the changes.
- Improve "Set up score command" Check PR to know the changes.
- Fix move method with empty protocol (Move to package of defining class enh #8929) Check PR to know the changes.
- Add preview rename class refactoring Check PR to know the changes.
- I was improving the creation of cascades to fix: Inline temp refactoring can create code with different behavior. #6056 Still in progress.

Tasks for this week:

- Finish to fix: Create cascade issue. (Fix when the object is referenced after cascade block, fix the assignation when we have returns in called methods)

Regards,

Evelyn C.