Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( March 8 - 12 )

1 message Options

Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( March 8 - 12 )

EVELYN CUSI LOPEZ
Hello all,

Last week I did these tasks:

- Introduce new refactoring: Copy package , I took longer than expected with this issue, since I had to modify and add some functionalities to the RBNamespace model
- Start to introduce a new refactoring: Remove method senders , I still have some problems with this refactoring because it doesn't work as it should on cascading senders, I keep fixing it.

Tasks for this week:

Regards,

Evelyn C.