Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( May 3 - May 7)

Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( May 3 - May 7)

EVELYN CUSI LOPEZ
Hi everyone,

Last week I did these tasks:

- Create a list of default scopes
- Add commands to add scopes in the list ( from packages, classes, protocols contexts ).
- Create a new preview to do operations between scopes. Check these changes in the branch: DefaultScope branch . Check the behavior in this video: https://youtu.be/4SqxUQDS2ok
- Improve and fix an issue in Lazy initialization refactoring. Check changes here: PR
- Review PR
- Fix issue to show previews from source code refactorings. Check changes here: PR

Tasks for this week:

Re: Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( May 3 - May 7)

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
EVELYN CUSI LOPEZ wrote
> Tasks for this week:
> - Fix issue: RB - Improve instance variable refactoring #8665

Glad to see this on the horizon! This is an important one. It can be a big
gotcha for us naive users. I added a comment to the issue - hope it helps.

-----
Cheers,
Sean
Sean

Re: Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( May 3 - May 7)

EVELYN CUSI LOPEZ
Hello Sean,

Thank you very much, I was not quite sure how to handle living objects, with those comments I have a little clearer idea of how to proceed with this task. Thanks :)

Regards,

Evelyn Cusi

EVELYN CUSI LOPEZ wrote