Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( May 31 - June 4)

1 message Options

Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( May 31 - June 4)

EVELYN CUSI LOPEZ
Hi everyone,

Last week I did these tasks:

- Fix Deprecate class refactoring. Fix issue: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/9374 . Check the changes in the PR #9411
- Remove selected item when we create a new composite scope. Check the changes in the DefaultScope branch
- Replace use of modals to blocked dialogs (with this change you have the same behavior of modal whitout block the background). Check the changes in the PR #9412
- Add key combinations, to use ENTER to press accept, apply, rename. SCAPE to press cancel and BACKSPACE to select/unselect items in a list (this because I have problems using SPACE, this is not recognized). Fix issue: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/9263
- Work with auto selection scope from browsers. Still in progress.
- Start to fix the issue to find occurrences in extract method refactoring. Issue: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/9405

Tasks for this week: