Public Store RSS Feed

Bruce Badger
I have a suggestion.

Could we have the RSS feed for the public Store have only one entry
per pundle rather than one per pundle version?

I am prompted to ask because every now and then there is an enormous
storm of traffic when someone (not unreasonably) moves an entire
project and all its history into the public store database .... and
the RSS feed reports on every version of every pundle.

Thanks,
    Bruce
http://www.openskills.org/

Re: Public Store RSS Feed

Holger Kleinsorgen-4
Bruce Badger wrote:
> I have a suggestion.
>
> Could we have the RSS feed for the public Store have only one entry
> per pundle rather than one per pundle version?
>
> I am prompted to ask because every now and then there is an enormous
> storm of traffic when someone (not unreasonably) moves an entire
> project and all its history into the public store database .... and
> the RSS feed reports on every version of every pundle.

That sounds proper. I published a new version of the StoreRSSFeedBuilder
that condenses multiple versions of a single pundle to a single item.
Now it just needs to be tested & installed.

Re: Public Store RSS Feed

Joachim Geidel
Holger Kleinsorgen schrieb am 17.03.2007 16:57:
> That sounds proper. I published a new version of the StoreRSSFeedBuilder
> that condenses multiple versions of a single pundle to a single item.
> Now it just needs to be tested & installed.

Great! Thanks a lot! :-)

Joachim Geidel