Publish with pre-reqs

1 message Options

Publish with pre-reqs

Charles A. Monteiro-2
I personally would really like to see a "publish package with
prerequisites" feature and perhaps the the GlorpForStore already does this
?

What I mean is this:

1. Found a goodie in the public repository which I want to include in my
Cool Goodies bundle I keep in my personal repository.
2. If properly setup the goodie will load itself and all of its pre-reqs
to my local image.
3. I then connect to my personal repository.
4. I now want to publish said goodie into my own repository and I would
like for all of its pre-reqs i.e. those that are "package" based to
publish as well.

The result beeing that I could then get a virgin image which I do
everytime I do a new build and load from my local repository this cool
goodie and all that is necessary for it to run properly.

Now perhaps "replication" now works like this, if it does pardon me for
being lazy and not checking it out. In anycase, I would like to see it as
a standard feature of Store i.e. which would not require loading any third
party extensions.

thanks in advance

--
Charles A. Monteiro