Publishing a book with Pillar

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi guys

we are working on pillar and we will probably release a new alph version soon.
I'm updating the doc. But I found that the doc I was writing can help
some of you.

Julien is written a nice booklet on USBdrivers and he told me that
this doc works super well on mac.

Stef

book.pdf (678K) Download Attachment

Re: Publishing a book with Pillar

CyrilFerlicot
Le 13/11/2017 à 21:01, Stephane Ducasse a écrit :
> Hi guys
>
> we are working on pillar and we will probably release a new alph version soon.
> I'm updating the doc. But I found that the doc I was writing can help
> some of you.

Cool!

Don't forget to focus a little on Windows for the next version ;D

I know Guille work on that front but I wanted to add a little reminder.
I would like to be able to use Pillar and I currently have only Windows
for now.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

http://www.synectique.eu
2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

Re: Publishing a book with Pillar

Julien Delplanque-2

> Le 13 nov. 2017 à 21:01, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi guys
>
> we are working on pillar and we will probably release a new alph version soon.
> I'm updating the doc. But I found that the doc I was writing can help
> some of you.
>
> Julien is written a nice booklet on USBdrivers and he told me that
> this doc works super well on mac.
>
> Stef
> <book.pdf>

Thanks for your work on this beautiful project guys. :-)

Julien