Pull requests ready to be reviewed

Pavel Krivanek-3

Re: Pull requests ready to be reviewed

Guillermo Polito

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Pavel Krivanek <[hidden email]> wrote:
We have several pull requests validated successfully by the infrastructure. They need to be reviewed by humans:

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/75

This one has a merge coflict.

I made a little review there :)

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Pull requests ready to be reviewed

alistairgrant
On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 12:20:17PM +0200, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Pavel Krivanek <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>     We have several pull requests validated successfully by the infrastructure.
>     They need to be reviewed by humans:
>
>     https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/75
>

> This one has a merge coflict.

This is also the subject of a current discussion, see subject
"FileSystem fix integration"

Cheers,
Alistair

Re: Pull requests ready to be reviewed

SergeStinckwich
This is great to see the workflow start to emerge.
I guess all PRs tagged with human-review-needed are the one to take care ?

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)