Push Up refactor

Ian Bartholomew-3
I have a Package containing a loose method of ClassBrowserShell. Because of
the new class structure I wanted to move the method up into
ClassBrowserAbstract so I used the "Push up" refactoring option. The push
worked but the package of the moved method was changed to Development
System - I would have expected it to stay in my additional package?

Ian

Re: Push Up refactor

Blair McGlashan
"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> I have a Package containing a loose method of ClassBrowserShell. Because
of
> the new class structure I wanted to move the method up into
> ClassBrowserAbstract so I used the "Push up" refactoring option. The push
> worked but the package of the moved method was changed to Development
> System - I would have expected it to stay in my additional package?

Thanks Ian. I think this problem may exist with other method refactorings.
We have made some "package" aware, but it requires modifications to the
standard refactoring engine.
#472.

Regards

Blair