Putting Helios back into master?

Nicolas Petton
Hi guys,

While Helios is still not fully ready, it has benn improved a lot and I think people can start testing it.
So, what about merging it with master?

Cheers,
Nico

Re: Putting Helios back into master?

Manfred Kröhnert
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

While Helios is still not fully ready, it has benn improved a lot and I think people can start testing it.
So, what about merging it with master?

Cheers,
Nico

sounds good.
Maybe it can be loaded through a helios.html file and let index.html open the current IDE until Helios is fully functional.

Best,
Manfred

Re: Putting Helios back into master?

Herby Vojčík
Yes.

Nicolas Petton wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> While Helios is still not fully ready, it has benn improved a lot and I think people can start testing it.
> So, what about merging it with master?
>
> Cheers,
> Nico

Re: Putting Helios back into master?

Nicolas Petton
Done!

Nico

On Mar 29, 2013, at 1:35 PM, Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes.
>
> Nicolas Petton wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> While Helios is still not fully ready, it has benn improved a lot and I think people can start testing it.
>> So, what about merging it with master?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nico

Nicolas Petton