[Q] Class variable Cache in WACachedComent collides with Cache Class in Glorp

[Q] Class variable Cache in WACachedComent collides with Cache Class in Glorp

Chun, Sungjin

Re: [Q] Class variable Cache in WACachedComent collides with Cache Class in Glorp

Göran Krampe
Hi!

Sungjin Chun <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As my subject says, it does make problem when I load Glorp then Seaside.
> Are there any solution?

I presume yoiu mean that the global variable "Cache" (from Glorp) is
shadowed by the class var "Cache" inside the WACachedDocument class -
but does that lead to any problem?

And if it does (not sure how, but I don't know if Glorp does magic code
generation or such) - then you can always rename it in WACachedDocument
(as a patch in your image I mean).

regards, Göran

Re: [Q] Class variable Cache in WACachedComent collides with Cache Class in Glorp

Chun, Sungjin

Re: [Q] Class variable Cache in WACachedComent collides with Cache Class in Glorp

Philippe Marschall