[Q] How can I make configure for code fetched from repository?

[Q] How can I make configure for code fetched from repository?

Chun, Sungjin
Hi,

I think this seems to related to automake/autoconf but I cannot
figure out how can I prepare configure for building.

Can anyone let me know how to do this or provide me the location
of doc/guide?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Q] How can I make configure for code fetched from repository?

S11001001
S.J.Chun wrote:
> I think this seems to related to automake/autoconf but I cannot
> figure out how can I prepare configure for building.

With recent autotools, autoreconf -fvis will do the trick.  This is
pretty much the standard command for bootstrapping from Makefile.am and
configure.ac files in modern autotools projects.

--
;;; Stephen Compall ** http://scompall.nocandysw.com/blog **
But you know how reluctant paranormal phenomena are to reveal