[Q] IP address

tgkuo
Hi,
   I'm using Seaside ( version 0.92? by SW's port) with
Dolphin(D5.03)+HTTP1.1+Swazoo smoothly for 2 months  but came across a
condition that might be a newbie's question:
   How could I get the "IP Address" of the current session ( or current
connected socket ) so that I could make log to track which user is entering
and doing now? I tried to view in the Swazoo Control Shell's wire log but
there appeared no evidence of IP address shown.

Best regards.
Tsun-kuo Kuo.

Re: [Q] IP address

tgkuo
Hi,
    I found that I could set breakpoint in IASwazoo>requestFrom: aReqeust
method and get the ip address from the aRequest.
    Quite easy? for my laziness.

Best regards.
Tsun-kuo Kuo.

"Tsun-kuo Kuo" <[hidden email]> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
:[hidden email]...