[Q] Linking External Resources(CSS, Javascript, and etc)?

[Q] Linking External Resources(CSS, Javascript, and etc)?

Chun, Sungjin
Hi,

How can I link external CSS for my seaside app? I can use #style
method but I do not want to use this; I want the browser to cache my
style sheet and javascript library.

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Q] Linking External Resources(CSS, Javascript, and etc)?

Richard Huxton
Chun Sungjin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I link external CSS for my seaside app? I can use #style method
> but I do not want to use this; I want the browser to cache my style
> sheet and javascript library.

I think your browser should be caching the various style elements.

You might want to look at subclassing WAStyleLibrary (or WAScriptLibrary
  for javascript) and then adding that to your application config.
http://www.seaside.st/Documentation/CSSandJavascript/

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Re: [Q] Linking External Resources(CSS, Javascript, and etc)?

Philippe Marschall
MyRootComponent >> #updateRoot: anHtmlRoot
        super updateRoot: anHtmlRoot.
        anHtmlRoot linkToStyle: 'wherever/style.css'.
        anHtmlRoot linkToScript: 'wherever/script.js'.