[Q] Scriptaculous library

Chun, Sungjin
Hi,

Examples in http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st works well but the
code in SqueakSource(Scriptaculous-lr.40.mcz has at least one little
problem. The slider example does not in my Safari. Are there any
update of this library?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Q] Scriptaculous library

Lukas Renggli
> Examples in http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st works well but the
> code in SqueakSource(Scriptaculous-lr.40.mcz has at least one little
> problem. The slider example does not in my Safari. Are there any
> update of this library?

Mhh, this is strange: the code on seasidehosting.st is Scriptaculous-lr.40.

I observe a small problem with the slider in Safari, that is sometimes
displaying a copy of the handle at the wrong position. As far as I
understand this has nothing to do with the Seaside integration, but is
rather a bug in script.aculo.us.

I will try to come up with some fixes this evening; there are some
other problems with form elements (especially check-boxes) that
currently do not work well.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Q] Scriptaculous library

Lukas Renggli
> I will try to come up with some fixes this evening; there are some
> other problems with form elements (especially check-boxes) that
> currently do not work well.

I published some fixes and updates and a new image on
scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st. Give it a try and tell me if it works
for you now.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Q] Scriptaculous library

Chun, Sungjin
It works like charm.

On Mar 29, 2006, at 7:43 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> I will try to come up with some fixes this evening; there are some
>> other problems with form elements (especially check-boxes) that
>> currently do not work well.
>
> I published some fixes and updates and a new image on
> scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st. Give it a try and tell me if it works
> for you now.

Re: [Q] Scriptaculous library

Chun, Sungjin
But, for my image(after importing Scriptaculous-44) slider example
does not work yet. In fact, the slider initially is rendered
incorrectly. Safari draws slider nob left end of slider bar. With
same web browser(Safari), scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st example
does work well. The position value is correctly initialized(I've
printed this value to the Transcript for checking).

On Mar 29, 2006, at 10:40 AM, Sungjin Chun wrote:

> It works like charm.
>
> On Mar 29, 2006, at 7:43 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
>
>>> I will try to come up with some fixes this evening; there are some
>>> other problems with form elements (especially check-boxes) that
>>> currently do not work well.
>>
>> I published some fixes and updates and a new image on
>> scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st. Give it a try and tell me if it
>> works
>> for you now.

Re: [Q] Scriptaculous library

Lukas Renggli
> But, for my image(after importing Scriptaculous-44) slider example
> does not work yet. In fact, the slider initially is rendered
> incorrectly. Safari draws slider nob left end of slider bar. With
> same web browser(Safari), scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st example
> does work well. The position value is correctly initialized(I've
> printed this value to the Transcript for checking).

I do not see any difference in Safari when running Scriptaculous-44 on
my local machine and on seasidehosting.st.

As I already said, there seem to be some problems with the slider in
Safari, e.g. sometimes the handle (nob) is incorrectly positioned or
even drawn multiple times. If you can reproduce that within plain HTML
(I don't see any relation to Seaside, but I might be wrong) you could
submit a bug: <http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/show/BugReports>.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli