[Q] Seaside 2.6d?

Chun, Sungjin
Hi,

I know that 2.6b series is merge of 2.6a versions. What is 2.6d version?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Q] Seaside 2.6d?

Avi  Bryant

On Apr 18, 2006, at 10:38 PM, Sungjin Chun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know that 2.6b series is merge of 2.6a versions. What is 2.6d
> version?

Some work I was doing to make a port to Dolphin possible.  Ignore it
for now.

Avi

Re: [Q] Seaside 2.6d?

Esteban A. Maringolo
On 4/19/06, Avi Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2006, at 10:38 PM, Sungjin Chun wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I know that 2.6b series is merge of 2.6a versions. What is 2.6d
> > version?
>
> Some work I was doing to make a port to Dolphin possible.  Ignore it
> for now.

[journalist mode on]
-How is the port going?
-Anything to share with the Dolphin Community?

Best regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: [Q] Seaside 2.6d?

Avi  Bryant

On Apr 19, 2006, at 11:08 AM, Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

> On 4/19/06, Avi Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 18, 2006, at 10:38 PM, Sungjin Chun wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I know that 2.6b series is merge of 2.6a versions. What is 2.6d
>>> version?
>>
>> Some work I was doing to make a port to Dolphin possible.  Ignore it
>> for now.
>
> [journalist mode on]
> -How is the port going?
> -Anything to share with the Dolphin Community?

It's going fine - I spent a fair bit of time with it over the Easter
weekend, and I expect to spend a bunch more time on it while in
Toronto for Smalltalk Solutions.  Expect a first release in early May.

Cheers,
Avi

Re: [Q] Seaside 2.6d?

Sean Malloy
> It's going fine - I spent a fair bit of time with it over the Easter
> weekend, and I expect to spend a bunch more time on it while in
> Toronto for Smalltalk Solutions.  Expect a first release in early May.

Happy Happy go go Avi.

How early is early? ;)

Re: [Q] Seaside 2.6d?

Avi  Bryant

On May 1, 2006, at 6:15 PM, Sean Malloy wrote:

>> It's going fine - I spent a fair bit of time with it over the Easter
>> weekend, and I expect to spend a bunch more time on it while in
>> Toronto for Smalltalk Solutions.  Expect a first release in early
>> May.
>
> Happy Happy go go Avi.
>
> How early is early? ;)

Not today, anyway :)