[Q] Seaside 2.9 Development Image For Squeak

[Q] Seaside 2.9 Development Image For Squeak

Conrad Taylor
Hi, is there a development image that contains Seaside 2.9 for Squeak Smalltalk?

Thanks,

-Conrad

Re: [Q] Seaside 2.9 Development Image For Squeak

Lukas Renggli
> Hi, is there a development image that contains Seaside 2.9 for Squeak
> Smalltalk?

No, it the development and the package structure is still very much in
flux. There will be Package Universe packages and ready made images as
soon as things stabilize (not before summer though).

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Q] Seaside 2.9 Development Image For Squeak

Conrad Taylor
Hi Lukas, thanks for the information because I'm still in the learning stages of Seaside using version 2.8.

-Conrad

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 4:48 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, is there a development image that contains Seaside 2.9 for Squeak
> Smalltalk?

No, it the development and the package structure is still very much in
flux. There will be Package Universe packages and ready made images as
soon as things stabilize (not before summer though).

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Q] Seaside 2.9 Development Image For Squeak

David Zmick
I'm using the squeak-web image, Its a good image, but it 2.8

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 6:52 AM, Conrad Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Lukas, thanks for the information because I'm still in the learning stages of Seaside using version 2.8.

-Conrad

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 4:48 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, is there a development image that contains Seaside 2.9 for Squeak
> Smalltalk?

No, it the development and the package structure is still very much in
flux. There will be Package Universe packages and ready made images as
soon as things stabilize (not before summer though).

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

David Zmick
/dz0004455\
http://dz0004455.googlepages.com
http://dz0004455.blogspot.com

Re: [Q] Seaside 2.9 Development Image For Squeak

Conrad Taylor
Hi, I'm using similar image for Seaside 2.8.

-Conrad