[Q] Seaside 2.9: proper choice for new development? or wait more?

[Q] Seaside 2.9: proper choice for new development? or wait more?

Chun, Sungjin
Hi,

Can I use Seaside 2.9 for new development? I mean is it stable enough to
be used for new development? Or should I wait for more stability?

I want to use Seaside with Swazoo(2.2 beta). But it seems that Seaside
2.9 has more support for Swazoo(which I'm not sure).

Thank you in advance.

Re: [Q] Seaside 2.9: proper choice for new development? or wait more?

Philippe Marschall
2008/7/30 "S.J.Chun" <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>
> Can I use Seaside 2.9 for new development?

No

> I mean is it stable enough to
> be used for new development?

No

> Or should I wait for more stability?

Yes, at least wait for the announcement that it is ready to test.

> I want to use Seaside with Swazoo(2.2 beta). But it seems that Seaside
> 2.9 has more support for Swazoo(which I'm not sure).

That's true. But if you don't load the latest code and the
compatibility package it should still work.

Cheers
Philippe