[Q] Seaside2.6b1-mb.22 Problem

Chun, Sungjin
Hi,

Up to mb.21 version, the "Toggle Halos" does work. But after
importing mb.22 version which seems to use Canvas API for rendering
tools, "Toggle Halos" does not work. It makes error.

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in advance.

Re: [Q] Seaside2.6b1-mb.22 Problem

Michel Bany
Up to mb.21 version, the "Toggle Halos" does work. But after
importing mb.22 version which seems to use Canvas API for rendering
tools, "Toggle Halos" does not work. It makes error.

The series Seaside2.6b1-mb.16 through mb-22 is the result
of merging the 2.6a3 branch into 2.6b1.
As such you may have to evaluate WARegistry clearAllHandlers.

Also, you do not tell much about the error it makes. For me the
halos are working as expected for all the components I tried
with mb.22

Michel.

Re: [Q] Seaside2.6b1-mb.22 Problem

Philippe Marschall
2006/4/26, Michel Bany <[hidden email]>:

> > Up to mb.21 version, the "Toggle Halos" does work. But after
> > importing mb.22 version which seems to use Canvas API for rendering
> > tools, "Toggle Halos" does not work. It makes error.
>

> The series Seaside2.6b1-mb.16 through mb-22 is the result
> of merging the 2.6a3 branch into 2.6b1.
> As such you may have to evaluate WARegistry clearAllHandlers.
>
> Also, you do not tell much about the error it makes. For me the
> halos are working as expected for all the components I tried
> with mb.22

As noted before, anything starting with pmm.61 has not yet seen enough
review or testing. Bugs are likely, use at your own risk.

I fact I'm aware of two bugs:
- WAHtmlTreeDocument class >> #new needs to be removed, (yes removed
not reverted)
- sometimes links are screwed up and look like
http://seaside/yourapplication ....

Cheers
Philippe

On Apr 26, 2006, at 9:58 PM, Michel Bany wrote:

> Up to mb.21 version, the "Toggle Halos" does work. But after
> importing mb.22 version which seems to use Canvas API for rendering
> tools, "Toggle Halos" does not work. It makes error.
>
> The series Seaside2.6b1-mb.16 through mb-22 is the result
> of merging the 2.6a3 branch into 2.6b1.
> As such you may have to evaluate WARegistry clearAllHandlers.

I do not know on this. I'll try this and let you know if this works.

> Also, you do not tell much about the error it makes. For me the
> halos are working as expected for all the components I tried
> with mb.22

The error was UndefinedObject does not understand "not" method.

Thanks for your help.

Re: [Q] Seaside2.6b1-mb.22 Problem

Chun, Sungjin

"WARegistry clearAllHandlers" is the key to solve my problem. Thank
you very much.

On Apr 26, 2006, at 9:58 PM, Michel Bany wrote:
> The series Seaside2.6b1-mb.16 through mb-22 is the result
> of merging the 2.6a3 branch into 2.6b1.
> As such you may have to evaluate WARegistry clearAllHandlers.

Re: [Q] Seaside2.6b1-mb.22 Problem

Michel Bany-3

>- sometimes links are screwed up and look like
>http://seaside/yourapplication ....

Philippe,
Could you elaborate on this ? What do I need to do to get the links
screwed up ?
Thanks,
Michel.

Re: [Q] Seaside2.6b1-mb.22 Problem

Philippe Marschall
> Philippe,
> Could you elaborate on this ? What do I need to do to get the links
> screwed up ?

I observed this in two cases:
- debug links for walkbacks
- Pier links

Together with Lukas we will do a peer review of all the changes
tomorrow and hopefully fix this.

Cheers
Philippe