[Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ?

[Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ?

Edgar De Cleene
[Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ? Just cooking SqueakCore-9371-alpha and I need add Experiments server/folders.
We have this in previous images, don’t know where go or new ways of doing this.

Edgar

CM Capture 1.png (10K) Download Attachment

CM Capture 1.png (10K) Download Attachment

FW: [Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ?

Edgar De Cleene
FW: [Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ?

Re: [Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ?

Karl Ramberg
Edgar J. De Cleene skrev 2010-03-10 22:17:
[Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ? Just cooking SqueakCore-9371-alpha and I need add Experiments server/folders.
We have this in previous images, don’t know where go or new ways of doing this.

Edgar
Import all images from this directory
and
Import all images from here and  subdirectory

I think these are images as in pictures and are used for making  movies from pictures

Karl

Re: [Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ?

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] [Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ?

On 3/11/10 2:50 PM, "Karl Ramberg" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Edgar J. De Cleene skrev 2010-03-10 22:17:
[Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ? Just cooking SqueakCore-9371-alpha and I need add Experiments server/folders.
We have this in previous images, don’t know where go or new ways of doing this.

Edgar

Import all images from this directory
and
Import all images from here and  subdirectory

I think these are images as in pictures and are used for making  movies from pictures

Karl

Thanks , but I don’t ask about importing pictures.
When I said images , read .image or the place where your objects live, that is any Squeak and Pharo have how to add servers using FileList.

In workspace do
ServerDirectory serverNames
#('Bob SuperSwiki' 'Squeak.org Archive' 'Squeakland Projects' 'Squeakland SuperSwiki' 'Squeakland-BSS' 'Squeakland-Projects' 'UCSBCreate Archive' 'UIUC Archive').

We must do ServerDirectory  resetServers, I take about in SqueakCore and in FunSquek.
Think a empty .mcz with a preamble do the job.

Another weird.

#askServerInfo still exists and you could found a workaround for have a new server.
But the name you choose is lost.

>>ServerDirectory addServer: aa named: ''UIUCArchive''.  "<- known by this name in Squeak"'.
This is the example and work in 3.10 and Pharo but not in trunk.

Edgar