[QA] Scoped

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

What about the Nautilus Scoped button tooltip to be more explicit for
newbie?

What about:

'Browse the selected packaged in a scoped context: analysis tools as
'Senders of...', 'Implementors of...', 'Class refs...', etc. are limited
to the package.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: [QA] Scoped

Ben Coman
Maybe...
Browse selected package in a context that limits the scope of analysis tools
(e.g. 'Senders of...', 'Implementors of...', 'Class refs...')

cheers -ben

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

What about the Nautilus Scoped button tooltip to be more explicit for
newbie?

What about:

'Browse the selected packaged in a scoped context: analysis tools as
'Senders of...', 'Implementors of...', 'Class refs...', etc. are limited
to the package.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: [QA] Scoped

Sandra Lazić
Agregatori za struju

Re: [QA] Scoped

HilaireFernandes
Thanks Ben. I think Marcus made a slide already.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu